Palo Santo Incense Pyramids
Palo pyramids are custom made specifically for Third Eye Wood. We prefer them over the traditional cone shape for the geometrical significance of the triangle. The triangle is a fundamental geometric structure that is also a component of many Sacred Geometric forms such as the Merkaba and Metatron’s cube. Palo Pyramids are formed out of molido (the finest rendering of the wood) and xanthan gum (a polysaccharide, produced by the fermentation of carbohydrates, by the gram-negative bacteria, Xanthomonas campestris, and is used as a natural thickening and bonding agent). Pyramids are 1 x 1 inch. Pyramids are continuous-burning and require a heat-safe surface for burning. Pyramids pack a powerful Palo punch which is great for outdoor use and large indoor areas like Yoga studios. To extinguish Pyramid, invert a glass over it.
5 pc. Bag
- Gold foil bag with see-thru back.
- Zip seal closure is re-sealable. 5 x 8inches, gusseted bottom.
- 5 pyramids per bag with desiccant (Moisture block packet.)
- Retail price $8.50
25 pc. Canister
- Clear canister is 6 inches high and 3.5 inches at its base with a screw-on lid.
- Retail price $55.00
- 25 pc. refill, comes vacuum sealed or bagged, $50.00